Apr 17, 2012

Key Chains

I have long thought about making a new chain for my keys. I carry my keys on advertisement chains at work and those happen to be ugly as hell, you know. It is also a bit tricky to have both key chain and necklace on your neck at the same time. Here is my result for the problem:


And when you do not need any keys you can just change a normal necklace pendant to hang in the middle!


Now there is already 15 followers in my blog -I am happy for that. I hope you also comment the postings (either in english or finnish or swedish or french or estonian or German language:)

This post is also linked up in Not Just A Housewife's Show me what ya got #70

2 comments:

  1. Hej.. då skall jag kommentera på svenska för finska är jag urdålig på...oj va fint halsband/nyckelringsband...o så har du fina blommor. Visst är det härligt nu då man ser att att det växer varje dag!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej och välkommen till min blog! Det är helt okej för att kommentera på svenska! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message! -Leena